If the title is a little confusing, it really means that can the universe, as an abstract concept, force love on between two people?
I was recently watching a favourite programme of mine, Grey's Anatomy. One episode saw two people, from totally different backgrounds, who took random steps in their life and eventually joined the same bowling club in one city. So the question I ask you, is love, fate? Can the universe really 'bring' two people together, as if there very purpose in life was to meet and to fall in love?
Destiny is also related here (and not about her child, no) as it can claim it was two people's destiny to meet and to fall in love. On a basic level, it seems quaint, but it is mixing the fundamentals of science and claiming the universe is intertwined with foreknowledge (knowing what is going to happen in the future). Which is totally impossible.
But then you hear stories of miraculous events that happen, step-by-step and eventually people are brought together, and then fall in love.
Maybe the game of life is love, and maybe the universe is the game master.
Maybe love is lost at sea and has to be found, maybe that's why they call it a relationship.
(Maybe I'm a rapper...I'm not a rapper)
No comments:
Post a Comment